Widgets

News on Akhi Alamgir Scandal

Another Rumor! I don't believe this shit. And trust me I didn't try more than 1 hour searching the video on the web. A few years back some scoundrel called to a phono-live and Akhi Alamgir was the guest. The caller most humbly approached that he thought Akhi's butt was full a bad smell and he intended to push into that. I watched that on youtube. That's a different story.
I don't know much about Akhi Alamgir- she is the daughter of Bangla Movie actor Alamgir and his first wife Khoshnur.  Khoshnur was a lyricist and Alamgir is one the handsome Bangla movie heroes of  all time. Though he is not that active these days;  his masterpieces had made him a legend already. Akhi starred in the Bangla movie "Vaat De'' (give me food) as a child actress and won the national award.

Latest Photos of  Bangla Movie Mahiya Mahi

You'll see photos of Akhi Alamgir with a man named Rusho around the web. Rusho is her husband. I've found a video clip where the woman looked like Akhi and the man looked like Rusho a little. To me that wasn't them. Years back, a video leaked on the web claiming that was of Tinni Hillol and that couple had a lot similarities with Tinni-Hillol. But they were, in reality, some infamous couple from Mumbai. But since, famous people get physical too and public loves to see them naked so, sometimes clever guys make a fool of them.
Don't be a fool, don't be a victim and keep in mind,  famous people also make love, no matter we watch it or don't.
Akhi Alamgir and Rusho. Akhi in the wedding dress- red katan sharee and golden ornaments. Ow! It's her wedding day photo.

Yes.. I can see it. it's kind of what can I say... Sex-provoking or a little sexually aggressive Akhi Alamgir and a happy man holding her. God bless you, children. 

Nice Teeth! I vote Akhi and Rusho for next Close-up TVC.  
Bangladeshi Bikini GirlWatch Photos of Bangladeshi
Bikini Girl Jannatul Ferdous Piya             
Nice and cute couples shop! They walk store to store, mall to mall and carry colorful bags and after that hug each other and ask a passer-by to take a photo of them. Wow! I feel romantic now.