Widgets

UPCOMING BANGLA MOVIE PARLE THEKA BY SAMURAI MARUF, CAST: JOYA AHSAN

Parle Theka  is upcoming bangla movie by young director samurai Maruf.. This is first movie. The movie will present popular bangladeshi actress Joya Ahsan as a action heroine. Parle Theka is still work in progress. It's story of year 3013. 'In the film my role is of a thief who steal from other thieves.. just like Robin Hood! It's adventure film and I love adventure personally.' Joya said.
Parle theka Movie song


joya ahsan in parle theka

joya in gym

joya ahsan in action


Director Samurai Maruf  said, 'Parle theka is a Action - science-fiction film. I saw another bangla movie of the same name before. The name of my choice.  About movie's shooting.. yes, some important sequences we have completed already. I've also done a song. The rest of the work will start in January.'




 'Parle theka my seventh movie. I  would like to go beyond myself as. I'm  in furtive film role.  The film director  presents me a whole different way. ' Joya said.